You cannot see this page without javascript.

LOGIN • JOININ
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 교회, 복음, 믿음, 소망, 사랑, 십자가, 목사, 김성일, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 히스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 학교, 코로나, 코비드, 캘리포니아, 샌버나디노, 카운티, 산불, 폭염, 건강, 취업, 빅토벨리, 빅터벨리, 은행, 호텔, 모텔, 여행, 교단, 장로교회, 장로, 집사, 권사, 새신자, victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victor Valley, High Desert, Church, School, Covid, Corona, Virus, Pastor, Phelan, San Bernardino, County, Godspel, Korean Church, 한인교회, 한인, 영생, 구원, 부활, Adelanto, College, Youth, Group, Activity, Korean, 미국, 영광, 승리, 평화, 평강, 제일, 중앙, 예수, 마음, Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit, God, Jesus Christ, Presbyterian Church

This post involves answers I gave in response to the book, "Your Life in Christ". These answers all involve a brief description of 

certain verses in the Bible. Here is what I wrote down on July 15, 2010:

1a.) Verse 4-5

The Bible shows in Hebrews that God is higher than the angels.

His name is higher than the angels.

1b.) Verse 6

God’s angels worship God.

After God bring the firstborn into the world, he lets his angels worship Him.

1c.) Verse 13-14

He gives his angels protection against their enemies.

God gives them salvation.

2.) Jesus is the Creator: Verse 10

Jesus is unchangeable: Verse 12

Jesus is eternal: Verse 8

Jesus is righteous: Verse 9

3.) He is the reflection of God’s glory. What this means is that Jesus is God, but in human format.

4.) God views Jesus as being a righteous ruler, a person that enjoyed God’s creation and his Word.

5.) He promises them eternal life. This makes me feel good because if I follow Jesus, I will never perish.

6a.) Verse 3

He made a leper “clean”, meaning cured of leprosy.

6b.) Verses 6, 13

He healed a centurion’s servant exactly at the time that the centurion spoke with Jesus.

6c.) Verses 16-17

He healed many people: those with demons were sick, etc.

6d.) Verses 23-27

He stills a storm just by his hands.

7.) If I were there seeing Jesus perform these miracles, I would describe to a friend that I saw something unnatural and something totally impossible.

8.) I think that the people responded to these power total polar opposites. Some people could have thought that they would lose their power because of Christ. Others would have wept with joy and happiness.

9.) Peter concludes of Jesus being the Messiah.

9a.) Peter in the book of Acts views Jesus as being actually God.

10a.) Romans 8:34

Jesus is interceding for us.

10b.) Philippians 2:9-11

In heaven and earth, every knee should bend and Jesus is to be worshipped.

10c.) Revelation 5:11-12

He should be worshipped.

11.) When Jesus was alive after being on the cross, this proved he was God.

When he performed miracles, this also proved he was God.

He lived the way that God wanted him to; this also proved he was God.

12a.) John 4:6

Jesus’ humanity is showed with Jesus sitting on the well.

12b.) John 4:7

His humanity is showed by asking a foreign woman if he could have a drink of water.

12c.) John 11:35

His humanity is shown by Jesus weeping.

13.) The verses influence my concept of Jesus by revealing all what happened to him from his birth to departure to heaven.

14.) “It is written.”

14a.) it means that it was written in the law of God.

14b.) Matthew 4:4= Deuteronomy 8:3

Matthew 4:7= 6:16

Matthew 4:10= Deuteronomy 6:13

14c.) One temptation that I often face is doing what’s right.

14d.) How I can arm myself against this temptation is study God’s Word.

15a.) He was tempted by the high priests.

15b.) I feel bold about Jesus being able to relate to my pain, temptations, and suffering.

15c.) The benefits of Jesus sharing the human experience with us are receiving mercy and finding grace.

16.) All of the above.

제목
태그 목록
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 샌버나디노, 리버사이드, 캘리포니아, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 아델란토, 헬렌데일, 바스토, 피논힐스, 라이트우드, 루선밸리, 옥힐, 오로그란데, 교역자, 한인회, 부동산, 학군, school, hotel, 식당, restaurant, sushi, Victorvalley, Victo Valley, Seminary, Semitary, 구원, 복음, 생명, 천국, 사랑, 소망, 믿음, 장로교회, 선교교회, 연합교회, 목사회, 교회협의회, 신학교, 호텔, 경제, 정치, 남가주, 미주, 카운티, county, community, presbyterian church, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Helendale, Barstow, Pinon Hills, Wrightwood, Lucern Valley, Oak Hills, Oro Grande Korean American Church 한인 교회, 다민족 교회, 개혁 신학 생활 연구소, 한인 목회자 사역회 예수 마음 세계 선교회, SDT 선교회, 신속 정확 편리 정보 방송국, 예수마음 출판사, 한인 교회 연합, 예수마음 성경 대학, 예수마음 교회 그룹, 김성일목사, 김성일 목사, California, San Bernardino, Riverside, Gospel, Faith, Love, Life, pastor, Salvation, heaven, Mission, Southern California Nevada, Las Vegas, 라스베가스, 라스베이거스
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 교회, 복음, 믿음, 소망, 사랑, 십자가, 목사, 김성일, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 히스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 학교, 코로나, 코비드, 캘리포니아, 샌버나디노, 카운티, 산불, 폭염, 건강, 취업, 빅토벨리, 빅터벨리, 은행, 호텔, 모텔, 여행, 교단, 장로교회, 장로, 집사, 권사, 새신자, victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victor Valley, High Desert, Church, School, Covid, Corona, Virus, Pastor, Phelan, San Bernardino, County, Godspel, Korean Church, 한인교회, 한인, 영생, 구원, 부활, Adelanto, College, Youth, Group, Activity, Korean, 미국, 영광, 승리, 평화, 평강, 제일, 중앙, 예수, 마음, Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit, God, Jesus Christ, Presbyterian Church

This post involves answers I gave in response to the book, "Your Life in Christ". These answers all involve a brief description of 

certain verses in the Bible. Here is what I wrote down on July 15, 2010:

1a.) Verse 4-5

The Bible shows in Hebrews that God is higher than the angels.

His name is higher than the angels.

1b.) Verse 6

God’s angels worship God.

After God bring the firstborn into the world, he lets his angels worship Him.

1c.) Verse 13-14

He gives his angels protection against their enemies.

God gives them salvation.

2.) Jesus is the Creator: Verse 10

Jesus is unchangeable: Verse 12

Jesus is eternal: Verse 8

Jesus is righteous: Verse 9

3.) He is the reflection of God’s glory. What this means is that Jesus is God, but in human format.

4.) God views Jesus as being a righteous ruler, a person that enjoyed God’s creation and his Word.

5.) He promises them eternal life. This makes me feel good because if I follow Jesus, I will never perish.

6a.) Verse 3

He made a leper “clean”, meaning cured of leprosy.

6b.) Verses 6, 13

He healed a centurion’s servant exactly at the time that the centurion spoke with Jesus.

6c.) Verses 16-17

He healed many people: those with demons were sick, etc.

6d.) Verses 23-27

He stills a storm just by his hands.

7.) If I were there seeing Jesus perform these miracles, I would describe to a friend that I saw something unnatural and something totally impossible.

8.) I think that the people responded to these power total polar opposites. Some people could have thought that they would lose their power because of Christ. Others would have wept with joy and happiness.

9.) Peter concludes of Jesus being the Messiah.

9a.) Peter in the book of Acts views Jesus as being actually God.

10a.) Romans 8:34

Jesus is interceding for us.

10b.) Philippians 2:9-11

In heaven and earth, every knee should bend and Jesus is to be worshipped.

10c.) Revelation 5:11-12

He should be worshipped.

11.) When Jesus was alive after being on the cross, this proved he was God.

When he performed miracles, this also proved he was God.

He lived the way that God wanted him to; this also proved he was God.

12a.) John 4:6

Jesus’ humanity is showed with Jesus sitting on the well.

12b.) John 4:7

His humanity is showed by asking a foreign woman if he could have a drink of water.

12c.) John 11:35

His humanity is shown by Jesus weeping.

13.) The verses influence my concept of Jesus by revealing all what happened to him from his birth to departure to heaven.

14.) “It is written.”

14a.) it means that it was written in the law of God.

14b.) Matthew 4:4= Deuteronomy 8:3

Matthew 4:7= 6:16

Matthew 4:10= Deuteronomy 6:13

14c.) One temptation that I often face is doing what’s right.

14d.) How I can arm myself against this temptation is study God’s Word.

15a.) He was tempted by the high priests.

15b.) I feel bold about Jesus being able to relate to my pain, temptations, and suffering.

15c.) The benefits of Jesus sharing the human experience with us are receiving mercy and finding grace.

16.) All of the above.

제목
태그 목록
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 샌버나디노, 리버사이드, 캘리포니아, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 아델란토, 헬렌데일, 바스토, 피논힐스, 라이트우드, 루선밸리, 옥힐, 오로그란데, 교역자, 한인회, 부동산, 학군, school, hotel, 식당, restaurant, sushi, Victorvalley, Victo Valley, Seminary, Semitary, 구원, 복음, 생명, 천국, 사랑, 소망, 믿음, 장로교회, 선교교회, 연합교회, 목사회, 교회협의회, 신학교, 호텔, 경제, 정치, 남가주, 미주, 카운티, county, community, presbyterian church, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Helendale, Barstow, Pinon Hills, Wrightwood, Lucern Valley, Oak Hills, Oro Grande Korean American Church 한인 교회, 다민족 교회, 개혁 신학 생활 연구소, 한인 목회자 사역회 예수 마음 세계 선교회, SDT 선교회, 신속 정확 편리 정보 방송국, 예수마음 출판사, 한인 교회 연합, 예수마음 성경 대학, 예수마음 교회 그룹, 김성일목사, 김성일 목사, California, San Bernardino, Riverside, Gospel, Faith, Love, Life, pastor, Salvation, heaven, Mission, Southern California Nevada, Las Vegas, 라스베가스, 라스베이거스