You cannot see this page without javascript.

LOGIN • JOININ
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 교회, 복음, 믿음, 소망, 사랑, 십자가, 목사, 김성일, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 히스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 학교, 코로나, 코비드, 캘리포니아, 샌버나디노, 카운티, 산불, 폭염, 건강, 취업, 빅토벨리, 빅터벨리, 은행, 호텔, 모텔, 여행, 교단, 장로교회, 장로, 집사, 권사, 새신자, victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victor Valley, High Desert, Church, School, Covid, Corona, Virus, Pastor, Phelan, San Bernardino, County, Godspel, Korean Church, 한인교회, 한인, 영생, 구원, 부활, Adelanto, College, Youth, Group, Activity, Korean, 미국, 영광, 승리, 평화, 평강, 제일, 중앙, 예수, 마음, Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit, God, Jesus Christ, Presbyterian Church

As I woke up from my deep slumber in the gargantuan blue-lined jet, I looked around my surroundings. Esther, slouching in her personal bed, or in this particular case, the dark blue-stunted airplane seat, was writing her journal, actually a spiral notebook, green in color with the spirals sticking out, snickering quietly between her writing. Then, there was Jin; her black hair was sticking all over the place, here and there and she was coughing like mad. I was startled by her current appearance, previously young and beautiful in her flight attendant uniform, now looking like something a cat dragged in and about her coughing; I easily figured out that she had asthma. She looked rather ticked at something or better yet, someone. The person who Jin was annoyed at was the only person left asleep, David. He was on the right side of Jin, sprawled out on his “bed, mumbling something in his sleep.” He had his tongue bulging out like a dog and his cheeks were bright red, embarrassed. He almost seemed to look like he was “playing dead.” When Jin prepared to smack him with her fragile and porcelain-like hand, David returned to a more relaxed state; his tongue was no longer sticking out. During this time, I thought I had heard Esther snickering while writing in her green spiral “journal.”  I snickered along with Esther at this particular sight and I decided to break the silence. “Alright, let’s move it, people”, I shouted with vigor. Annoyed, the others got up grumbling loudly, ready to begin the second day in our new and temporary home, this so called mixed evergreen forest in Northern Washington.

Once we all woke up from the arduous and onerous feeling of exhaustion, my entire party decided to build a shelter because of the fact that Jin, the flight attendant has a serious case of asthma and that the ravaged plane was in flames previously when we first crash-landed in our new home. So, we started to build our new shelter and gather some “second-hand goods” not only from the plane but, also in our home, the mixed evergreen forest. We started building our new shelter with our blistered hands and feet by using ferns as a covering for a roof, moved our beds out of the destroyed and singed plane, packed our remaining salvaged items and by using the kaput serving cart, we transported them to our pristine but new asylum, and used some of the evergreen leaves on the trees for the outer part of the house and all sides of the house, by using some leaves that had fallen off the trees(they were plentiful) and tied them together to make a makeshift “grappling hook.” To make sure that the person didn’t injure him or herself too seriously, we used one more of the airplane seats (so far, we had used four seats plus the one we had just used, so now we had 5 more airplane seats left) to serve as a trampoline and a soft landing. Pretty soon, we were almost done with the construction of our new shelter. Once we had added a few finishing touches, like inserting our stuff inside the shelter, some outside of the shelter, we were done with the assembly of our new-fangled, but temporary home by breathing sighs of relief. Our temporary home measured four feet in length and three feet in width, resulting in an area of seven feet, and had a circumference of 21.98 feet. It was packed with all the salvaged possessions from the plane and was well constructed.  However, I knew our hard work would be turned into nothing but flotsam and jetsam in a few minutes because I started to see gigantic and mammoth raindrops falling from the sky directly toward us and our shelter. We were heading toward the catastrophic and bewildering course to unmitigated trouble and chaos.

As I started to see heavy rain fall from the sky, the ground quickly grew moist and resulted in glutinous and viscous mud. The earth rumbled like mad, which made some gooey sludge go in avalanche format and advance directly towards our temporary shelter and salvaged items. The entire party realized that this was a horrendous mudslide. As we tried to fix our temporary home, the mud, however, stopped up dead in our tracks. We sprinted as fast as we could in the mud to fix the damage done to our temporary evergreen and fern-made house. On the other hand, the brown muck was heavy, believe it or not, and it left the plane in a complete downpour of mud. So to protect ourselves from the mudslide and rain, we took cover under a group of evergreen trees barely touched by the mudslide and together hoped for the best. After the storm had passed, we tried to fix our temporary house, however it was no use. We all were disappointed about our hard work turning to rubble and we were “stuck in the mud.” Well, one person was very “stuck in the mud” in particular, which was Esther. Anyways, during the time where we were fixing up the patches on our now demolished fern-made house, Esther came up to me, annoyed and blared out: “This is your entire fault! You planned this all in your mind, didn’t you? ”I asked her,” What on earth are you talking about?! Sure, the construction of the fern-made house and location were my fault, but that mudslide…,” She interrupted,” Well, you couldn’t even survive on this mixed evergreen forest even you got the location of the house down!” I finally cracked, muttering,” Oh yeah, we’ll see about that.” Esther, then walked away, peeved at me. However, as I got ready to get some shut-eye later on in the day, I figured something significant and substantial was soon going to happen.

제목
태그 목록
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 샌버나디노, 리버사이드, 캘리포니아, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 아델란토, 헬렌데일, 바스토, 피논힐스, 라이트우드, 루선밸리, 옥힐, 오로그란데, 교역자, 한인회, 부동산, 학군, school, hotel, 식당, restaurant, sushi, Victorvalley, Victo Valley, Seminary, Semitary, 구원, 복음, 생명, 천국, 사랑, 소망, 믿음, 장로교회, 선교교회, 연합교회, 목사회, 교회협의회, 신학교, 호텔, 경제, 정치, 남가주, 미주, 카운티, county, community, presbyterian church, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Helendale, Barstow, Pinon Hills, Wrightwood, Lucern Valley, Oak Hills, Oro Grande Korean American Church 한인 교회, 다민족 교회, 개혁 신학 생활 연구소, 한인 목회자 사역회 예수 마음 세계 선교회, SDT 선교회, 신속 정확 편리 정보 방송국, 예수마음 출판사, 한인 교회 연합, 예수마음 성경 대학, 예수마음 교회 그룹, 김성일목사, 김성일 목사, California, San Bernardino, Riverside, Gospel, Faith, Love, Life, pastor, Salvation, heaven, Mission, Southern California Nevada, Las Vegas, 라스베가스, 라스베이거스
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 교회, 복음, 믿음, 소망, 사랑, 십자가, 목사, 김성일, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 히스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 학교, 코로나, 코비드, 캘리포니아, 샌버나디노, 카운티, 산불, 폭염, 건강, 취업, 빅토벨리, 빅터벨리, 은행, 호텔, 모텔, 여행, 교단, 장로교회, 장로, 집사, 권사, 새신자, victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victor Valley, High Desert, Church, School, Covid, Corona, Virus, Pastor, Phelan, San Bernardino, County, Godspel, Korean Church, 한인교회, 한인, 영생, 구원, 부활, Adelanto, College, Youth, Group, Activity, Korean, 미국, 영광, 승리, 평화, 평강, 제일, 중앙, 예수, 마음, Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit, God, Jesus Christ, Presbyterian Church

As I woke up from my deep slumber in the gargantuan blue-lined jet, I looked around my surroundings. Esther, slouching in her personal bed, or in this particular case, the dark blue-stunted airplane seat, was writing her journal, actually a spiral notebook, green in color with the spirals sticking out, snickering quietly between her writing. Then, there was Jin; her black hair was sticking all over the place, here and there and she was coughing like mad. I was startled by her current appearance, previously young and beautiful in her flight attendant uniform, now looking like something a cat dragged in and about her coughing; I easily figured out that she had asthma. She looked rather ticked at something or better yet, someone. The person who Jin was annoyed at was the only person left asleep, David. He was on the right side of Jin, sprawled out on his “bed, mumbling something in his sleep.” He had his tongue bulging out like a dog and his cheeks were bright red, embarrassed. He almost seemed to look like he was “playing dead.” When Jin prepared to smack him with her fragile and porcelain-like hand, David returned to a more relaxed state; his tongue was no longer sticking out. During this time, I thought I had heard Esther snickering while writing in her green spiral “journal.”  I snickered along with Esther at this particular sight and I decided to break the silence. “Alright, let’s move it, people”, I shouted with vigor. Annoyed, the others got up grumbling loudly, ready to begin the second day in our new and temporary home, this so called mixed evergreen forest in Northern Washington.

Once we all woke up from the arduous and onerous feeling of exhaustion, my entire party decided to build a shelter because of the fact that Jin, the flight attendant has a serious case of asthma and that the ravaged plane was in flames previously when we first crash-landed in our new home. So, we started to build our new shelter and gather some “second-hand goods” not only from the plane but, also in our home, the mixed evergreen forest. We started building our new shelter with our blistered hands and feet by using ferns as a covering for a roof, moved our beds out of the destroyed and singed plane, packed our remaining salvaged items and by using the kaput serving cart, we transported them to our pristine but new asylum, and used some of the evergreen leaves on the trees for the outer part of the house and all sides of the house, by using some leaves that had fallen off the trees(they were plentiful) and tied them together to make a makeshift “grappling hook.” To make sure that the person didn’t injure him or herself too seriously, we used one more of the airplane seats (so far, we had used four seats plus the one we had just used, so now we had 5 more airplane seats left) to serve as a trampoline and a soft landing. Pretty soon, we were almost done with the construction of our new shelter. Once we had added a few finishing touches, like inserting our stuff inside the shelter, some outside of the shelter, we were done with the assembly of our new-fangled, but temporary home by breathing sighs of relief. Our temporary home measured four feet in length and three feet in width, resulting in an area of seven feet, and had a circumference of 21.98 feet. It was packed with all the salvaged possessions from the plane and was well constructed.  However, I knew our hard work would be turned into nothing but flotsam and jetsam in a few minutes because I started to see gigantic and mammoth raindrops falling from the sky directly toward us and our shelter. We were heading toward the catastrophic and bewildering course to unmitigated trouble and chaos.

As I started to see heavy rain fall from the sky, the ground quickly grew moist and resulted in glutinous and viscous mud. The earth rumbled like mad, which made some gooey sludge go in avalanche format and advance directly towards our temporary shelter and salvaged items. The entire party realized that this was a horrendous mudslide. As we tried to fix our temporary home, the mud, however, stopped up dead in our tracks. We sprinted as fast as we could in the mud to fix the damage done to our temporary evergreen and fern-made house. On the other hand, the brown muck was heavy, believe it or not, and it left the plane in a complete downpour of mud. So to protect ourselves from the mudslide and rain, we took cover under a group of evergreen trees barely touched by the mudslide and together hoped for the best. After the storm had passed, we tried to fix our temporary house, however it was no use. We all were disappointed about our hard work turning to rubble and we were “stuck in the mud.” Well, one person was very “stuck in the mud” in particular, which was Esther. Anyways, during the time where we were fixing up the patches on our now demolished fern-made house, Esther came up to me, annoyed and blared out: “This is your entire fault! You planned this all in your mind, didn’t you? ”I asked her,” What on earth are you talking about?! Sure, the construction of the fern-made house and location were my fault, but that mudslide…,” She interrupted,” Well, you couldn’t even survive on this mixed evergreen forest even you got the location of the house down!” I finally cracked, muttering,” Oh yeah, we’ll see about that.” Esther, then walked away, peeved at me. However, as I got ready to get some shut-eye later on in the day, I figured something significant and substantial was soon going to happen.

제목
태그 목록
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 샌버나디노, 리버사이드, 캘리포니아, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 아델란토, 헬렌데일, 바스토, 피논힐스, 라이트우드, 루선밸리, 옥힐, 오로그란데, 교역자, 한인회, 부동산, 학군, school, hotel, 식당, restaurant, sushi, Victorvalley, Victo Valley, Seminary, Semitary, 구원, 복음, 생명, 천국, 사랑, 소망, 믿음, 장로교회, 선교교회, 연합교회, 목사회, 교회협의회, 신학교, 호텔, 경제, 정치, 남가주, 미주, 카운티, county, community, presbyterian church, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Helendale, Barstow, Pinon Hills, Wrightwood, Lucern Valley, Oak Hills, Oro Grande Korean American Church 한인 교회, 다민족 교회, 개혁 신학 생활 연구소, 한인 목회자 사역회 예수 마음 세계 선교회, SDT 선교회, 신속 정확 편리 정보 방송국, 예수마음 출판사, 한인 교회 연합, 예수마음 성경 대학, 예수마음 교회 그룹, 김성일목사, 김성일 목사, California, San Bernardino, Riverside, Gospel, Faith, Love, Life, pastor, Salvation, heaven, Mission, Southern California Nevada, Las Vegas, 라스베가스, 라스베이거스