You cannot see this page without javascript.

LOGIN • JOININ
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 교회, 복음, 믿음, 소망, 사랑, 십자가, 목사, 김성일, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 히스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 학교, 코로나, 코비드, 캘리포니아, 샌버나디노, 카운티, 산불, 폭염, 건강, 취업, 빅토벨리, 빅터벨리, 은행, 호텔, 모텔, 여행, 교단, 장로교회, 장로, 집사, 권사, 새신자, victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victor Valley, High Desert, Church, School, Covid, Corona, Virus, Pastor, Phelan, San Bernardino, County, Godspel, Korean Church, 한인교회, 한인, 영생, 구원, 부활, Adelanto, College, Youth, Group, Activity, Korean, 미국, 영광, 승리, 평화, 평강, 제일, 중앙, 예수, 마음, Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit, God, Jesus Christ, Presbyterian Church

A youthful teenager, approximately the young age of fourteen, boarded the plane, Alaska Airline flight number 0923, comfortable and in a state of simplicity. That particular youthful teenager was me. I was heading towards my vacation destination, South Korea, unaware of what was going to happen not only to me, but also to the other passengers on flight number 0923. Some of these passengers were a introverted teenager, reading a book entitled,” The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet,” with her mother sitting quietly beside her, a frenzied schoolboy studying Algebra 2 and listening to his MP3 player, and an elder writing calligraphy and focusing, ignoring all the people around him. The pilot, then, barked in the intercom,” Passengers, we’re now ready to take off to the skies.” The flight attendant, beautiful in appearance and in uniform, smiled timidly at the passengers, dragging along the serving cart, sliver in color, and then she turned her head around, not smiling anymore, but now concerned and worried. She was grieved by melancholy for her passengers on flight number 0923. I suddenly figured out that she knew that something fear-provoking and dreadful was going to happen. I wondered,” I know that something awful is going to happen, due to the look on the flight attendant’s face, but what exactly?” That particular question was a question that I would figure out much later on, during the flight.

Suddenly, the aircraft somehow stopped in midair! There was an inconsequential rumbling in one of the airplane’s turbines and the plane took a nosedive straight directly toward an unknown region. The passengers immediately grew turbulent and hedonistic with panic. I could almost feel the breath of death on my shoulders from the passengers in distress. The introverted teenager’s mother grew frantic and hugged her daughter goodbye sadly, weeping terribly. The frenzied schoolboy grew weak in the knees and bid the captain of the plane farewell. The captain said his vows honoring the deeds that he had done and he fainted strangely, for some reason. Even the wise elder grew restless and wept bitterly. During this particular time, I sprinted straight over to the emergency exit of the aircraft (with many others following my lead) and I vaulted off the plane, just as it was about to collide into the exotic and outlandish island. The detonation, caused by the influence of the jet sent me flying aerial towards a gargantuan evergreen tree, which made me lose consciousness, due to the brunt with the leafy “vegetable”. Once I had come back to my senses after my airborne tree crash-landing, I took a glimpse all over my surroundings. Everything that I saw was in the lush and flourishing color of bright emerald green, foliage from adjacent evergreen trees were detached out all over a echelon blanket of concrete and smooth ground, and ferns stirred in the airstream, irritating my skin as I walked across. According to this area, I think I’m on the coastal plains and in a mixed evergreen forest in Northern Washington. I walked around the island in utter silence, anxiously searching for any survivors. Out of the corner of my eye, when I walked for quite a distance, I thought I had noticed a shadowy figure walking slowly towards me in downright silence. Could it be? Was I not all alone on this foreign island? I yelled out to the shady dignitary,” Hey, mysterious person! Come on over here!”

When the dark and mysterious figure had walked all the way towards me, I could recognize the figure completely. Yes, I was not all alone on this island! You see, it was actually the introverted teenager, reading,” The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet!” The features that I could distinguish from her the best were a gray jacket over her sky-blue shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and a white beanie over her black tomboyish hairstyle. She spoke to me saying, “Mysterious person?! I have a name you know,” said the teenage girl softly, but also with a touch of anger. She held out her hand,”Esther. I’m fourteen. What’s your name?” I said, “Michael, Michael Kim, flustered by her anger. “Alright, then, since we’ve now gotten to know each other, what items did you salvage before the plane crashed?” I asked. Esther replied,” Because of the plane crash, I stocked up this: a wooden crate, while the other passengers were panicking. I think it might have been for delivering to someone or somewhere.” She also stated that she had a make-up mirror in her pants pockets, silver in color, with all of the needed supplies from lip balm to lipstick; however, the mirror broke, due to the plane crash because she tripped, the mirror flew out of her hands, and it shattered. “What you salvaged before the plane crashed? “Esther asked. I replied, “I salvaged some spare pens (yes, they do work) and a blue-colored journal, which actually is a bunch of papers clipped on a blue clipboard. Well, we better be finding for more survivors of the plane crash.”

We, Esther and I, headed back to the ravaged plane, anxious to find more survivors of the plane crash. There was the plane, in total ruins and in absolute flames. Esther and I noticed that the wing was busted, all compacted like a sheet of paper, and that there was a bundle of feathers stuck to the turbines. Unfortunately, a bird of some sort might have gotten stuck to one of the turbines and because of the plane crash, the bird must have been a great size.  Suddenly, we saw some survivors, 2 survivors, to be exact, coming out of the jet. Once we had the flames extinguished, I could not believe my eyes. One of the survivors was the flight attendant herself, her name was Jin. Jin, in her flight attendant uniform, now in ashes, had the burnt smell of smoke and her face was now dilapidated and scratched. It turns out that she somehow managed to survive the aircraft incident, although the emergency exit was thronged with people. She said to me that since she was the flight attendant, she did have the gray-colored serving cart in hand. She then brought out the serving cart, now scratched and dented, from the wreckage. It was completely scratched and dented, now considered useless for serving food. However, along with the serving cart came random dishes: a serving tray, microwaveable dishes, and many more. She also stated that they could also use some parts of the plane wreckage for salvaging and for shelter. Next, Esther and I spoke with the second survivor, who was the boy who was listening to his MP3 and studying. He had brown hair and he wore a t-shirt saying:” Study hard, or you might go blind.” His name was David. He had salvaged some golf clubs, which he packed for golfing and three golf balls, in addition to the clubs. Together, we went inside the wreckage to find some parts of the plane for salvaging. We tore some plane seats, approximately ten plane seats and navy blue-colored, to serve as beds, chairs, and many more household items. Also, we found some airplane blankets, two, actually, to go along with the plane seats.  In conclusion, we also found five airplane meals, barely touched and not yet expired. We used this to be our food for a day and later on, we would be finding food ourselves. Finally, as we settled in the wreckage for shelter, I pondered these questions in my mind: Were there cannibals in this area? Any wild animals like lions and such? Will we have to serve as hunters? Finally, my final question that I pondered in my mind was this: Are we going to be rescued from this island?                      

제목
태그 목록
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 샌버나디노, 리버사이드, 캘리포니아, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 아델란토, 헬렌데일, 바스토, 피논힐스, 라이트우드, 루선밸리, 옥힐, 오로그란데, 교역자, 한인회, 부동산, 학군, school, hotel, 식당, restaurant, sushi, Victorvalley, Victo Valley, Seminary, Semitary, 구원, 복음, 생명, 천국, 사랑, 소망, 믿음, 장로교회, 선교교회, 연합교회, 목사회, 교회협의회, 신학교, 호텔, 경제, 정치, 남가주, 미주, 카운티, county, community, presbyterian church, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Helendale, Barstow, Pinon Hills, Wrightwood, Lucern Valley, Oak Hills, Oro Grande Korean American Church 한인 교회, 다민족 교회, 개혁 신학 생활 연구소, 한인 목회자 사역회 예수 마음 세계 선교회, SDT 선교회, 신속 정확 편리 정보 방송국, 예수마음 출판사, 한인 교회 연합, 예수마음 성경 대학, 예수마음 교회 그룹, 김성일목사, 김성일 목사, California, San Bernardino, Riverside, Gospel, Faith, Love, Life, pastor, Salvation, heaven, Mission, Southern California Nevada, Las Vegas, 라스베가스, 라스베이거스
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 교회, 복음, 믿음, 소망, 사랑, 십자가, 목사, 김성일, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 히스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 학교, 코로나, 코비드, 캘리포니아, 샌버나디노, 카운티, 산불, 폭염, 건강, 취업, 빅토벨리, 빅터벨리, 은행, 호텔, 모텔, 여행, 교단, 장로교회, 장로, 집사, 권사, 새신자, victorville, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victor Valley, High Desert, Church, School, Covid, Corona, Virus, Pastor, Phelan, San Bernardino, County, Godspel, Korean Church, 한인교회, 한인, 영생, 구원, 부활, Adelanto, College, Youth, Group, Activity, Korean, 미국, 영광, 승리, 평화, 평강, 제일, 중앙, 예수, 마음, Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit, God, Jesus Christ, Presbyterian Church

A youthful teenager, approximately the young age of fourteen, boarded the plane, Alaska Airline flight number 0923, comfortable and in a state of simplicity. That particular youthful teenager was me. I was heading towards my vacation destination, South Korea, unaware of what was going to happen not only to me, but also to the other passengers on flight number 0923. Some of these passengers were a introverted teenager, reading a book entitled,” The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet,” with her mother sitting quietly beside her, a frenzied schoolboy studying Algebra 2 and listening to his MP3 player, and an elder writing calligraphy and focusing, ignoring all the people around him. The pilot, then, barked in the intercom,” Passengers, we’re now ready to take off to the skies.” The flight attendant, beautiful in appearance and in uniform, smiled timidly at the passengers, dragging along the serving cart, sliver in color, and then she turned her head around, not smiling anymore, but now concerned and worried. She was grieved by melancholy for her passengers on flight number 0923. I suddenly figured out that she knew that something fear-provoking and dreadful was going to happen. I wondered,” I know that something awful is going to happen, due to the look on the flight attendant’s face, but what exactly?” That particular question was a question that I would figure out much later on, during the flight.

Suddenly, the aircraft somehow stopped in midair! There was an inconsequential rumbling in one of the airplane’s turbines and the plane took a nosedive straight directly toward an unknown region. The passengers immediately grew turbulent and hedonistic with panic. I could almost feel the breath of death on my shoulders from the passengers in distress. The introverted teenager’s mother grew frantic and hugged her daughter goodbye sadly, weeping terribly. The frenzied schoolboy grew weak in the knees and bid the captain of the plane farewell. The captain said his vows honoring the deeds that he had done and he fainted strangely, for some reason. Even the wise elder grew restless and wept bitterly. During this particular time, I sprinted straight over to the emergency exit of the aircraft (with many others following my lead) and I vaulted off the plane, just as it was about to collide into the exotic and outlandish island. The detonation, caused by the influence of the jet sent me flying aerial towards a gargantuan evergreen tree, which made me lose consciousness, due to the brunt with the leafy “vegetable”. Once I had come back to my senses after my airborne tree crash-landing, I took a glimpse all over my surroundings. Everything that I saw was in the lush and flourishing color of bright emerald green, foliage from adjacent evergreen trees were detached out all over a echelon blanket of concrete and smooth ground, and ferns stirred in the airstream, irritating my skin as I walked across. According to this area, I think I’m on the coastal plains and in a mixed evergreen forest in Northern Washington. I walked around the island in utter silence, anxiously searching for any survivors. Out of the corner of my eye, when I walked for quite a distance, I thought I had noticed a shadowy figure walking slowly towards me in downright silence. Could it be? Was I not all alone on this foreign island? I yelled out to the shady dignitary,” Hey, mysterious person! Come on over here!”

When the dark and mysterious figure had walked all the way towards me, I could recognize the figure completely. Yes, I was not all alone on this island! You see, it was actually the introverted teenager, reading,” The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet!” The features that I could distinguish from her the best were a gray jacket over her sky-blue shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and a white beanie over her black tomboyish hairstyle. She spoke to me saying, “Mysterious person?! I have a name you know,” said the teenage girl softly, but also with a touch of anger. She held out her hand,”Esther. I’m fourteen. What’s your name?” I said, “Michael, Michael Kim, flustered by her anger. “Alright, then, since we’ve now gotten to know each other, what items did you salvage before the plane crashed?” I asked. Esther replied,” Because of the plane crash, I stocked up this: a wooden crate, while the other passengers were panicking. I think it might have been for delivering to someone or somewhere.” She also stated that she had a make-up mirror in her pants pockets, silver in color, with all of the needed supplies from lip balm to lipstick; however, the mirror broke, due to the plane crash because she tripped, the mirror flew out of her hands, and it shattered. “What you salvaged before the plane crashed? “Esther asked. I replied, “I salvaged some spare pens (yes, they do work) and a blue-colored journal, which actually is a bunch of papers clipped on a blue clipboard. Well, we better be finding for more survivors of the plane crash.”

We, Esther and I, headed back to the ravaged plane, anxious to find more survivors of the plane crash. There was the plane, in total ruins and in absolute flames. Esther and I noticed that the wing was busted, all compacted like a sheet of paper, and that there was a bundle of feathers stuck to the turbines. Unfortunately, a bird of some sort might have gotten stuck to one of the turbines and because of the plane crash, the bird must have been a great size.  Suddenly, we saw some survivors, 2 survivors, to be exact, coming out of the jet. Once we had the flames extinguished, I could not believe my eyes. One of the survivors was the flight attendant herself, her name was Jin. Jin, in her flight attendant uniform, now in ashes, had the burnt smell of smoke and her face was now dilapidated and scratched. It turns out that she somehow managed to survive the aircraft incident, although the emergency exit was thronged with people. She said to me that since she was the flight attendant, she did have the gray-colored serving cart in hand. She then brought out the serving cart, now scratched and dented, from the wreckage. It was completely scratched and dented, now considered useless for serving food. However, along with the serving cart came random dishes: a serving tray, microwaveable dishes, and many more. She also stated that they could also use some parts of the plane wreckage for salvaging and for shelter. Next, Esther and I spoke with the second survivor, who was the boy who was listening to his MP3 and studying. He had brown hair and he wore a t-shirt saying:” Study hard, or you might go blind.” His name was David. He had salvaged some golf clubs, which he packed for golfing and three golf balls, in addition to the clubs. Together, we went inside the wreckage to find some parts of the plane for salvaging. We tore some plane seats, approximately ten plane seats and navy blue-colored, to serve as beds, chairs, and many more household items. Also, we found some airplane blankets, two, actually, to go along with the plane seats.  In conclusion, we also found five airplane meals, barely touched and not yet expired. We used this to be our food for a day and later on, we would be finding food ourselves. Finally, as we settled in the wreckage for shelter, I pondered these questions in my mind: Were there cannibals in this area? Any wild animals like lions and such? Will we have to serve as hunters? Finally, my final question that I pondered in my mind was this: Are we going to be rescued from this island?                      

제목
태그 목록
빅토빌, 빅터빌, 빅토밸리, 빅터밸리, 하이데저트, 샌버나디노, 리버사이드, 캘리포니아, 애플밸리, 헤스페리아, 필랜, 필란, 필렌, 아델란토, 헬렌데일, 바스토, 피논힐스, 라이트우드, 루선밸리, 옥힐, 오로그란데, 교역자, 한인회, 부동산, 학군, school, hotel, 식당, restaurant, sushi, Victorvalley, Victo Valley, Seminary, Semitary, 구원, 복음, 생명, 천국, 사랑, 소망, 믿음, 장로교회, 선교교회, 연합교회, 목사회, 교회협의회, 신학교, 호텔, 경제, 정치, 남가주, 미주, 카운티, county, community, presbyterian church, Victorville, Apple Valley, Hesperia, Phelan, Adelanto, Helendale, Barstow, Pinon Hills, Wrightwood, Lucern Valley, Oak Hills, Oro Grande Korean American Church 한인 교회, 다민족 교회, 개혁 신학 생활 연구소, 한인 목회자 사역회 예수 마음 세계 선교회, SDT 선교회, 신속 정확 편리 정보 방송국, 예수마음 출판사, 한인 교회 연합, 예수마음 성경 대학, 예수마음 교회 그룹, 김성일목사, 김성일 목사, California, San Bernardino, Riverside, Gospel, Faith, Love, Life, pastor, Salvation, heaven, Mission, Southern California Nevada, Las Vegas, 라스베가스, 라스베이거스